Take A Stroll Through My Blog

This week and next week will be light blogging days for me. I am taking some time off to go visit family back in Chicago. I may do some blogging from the Windy City but I have a cousin’s birthday party to deal with, a family barbecue to attend and I have to sit down with a deep-dish pizza. So, I’ll be pretty busy.

Considering this, I would just like to take a walk down memory lane of my blog and make a few revisions.

My Hate Mail: You know you’re doing something good when you get hate mail. Here’s one of my favorites.

YOU NO WHAT!! I DONT THINK U EVEN NO WHAT MUSIK SI.. SO IF U WERE U ID SHUT THE FUCK UP! R U THE ONE WHO IS MAKING MILLIONS OF DOLLARS A DAY! NO ITS LIL WAYNE.. and incase u didnt no u prob have no life makin this site so just get a life becuase lil wayne is better then you at anything... && dont try to say thats not true because if it was true ud be the one makin millions but your not ur on ur computer at home making a gay little site to bash the best rapers alive!! so fuck you because lil wayne is da man and he have billions of fans who agree so go fuck off you basterd!

Funny, but I have to admit that Lil Wayne has changed and he no longer deserves to be at the top of the list. I will have to do some revisions on my Worst Rappers list. However, Lloyd Banks will remain on the list.

On July 12, 2005 I wrote a post of celebrities who should go away. It must have worked because I haven’t heard anything from a few of them. Although Paris Hilton, Lindsay Lohan and Katie Holmes are still around, at least now I can tolerate them. But I haven’t heard a peep from Clay Aiken and Marques Houston. That’s makes me happy. So, what are the names of some celebrities you’d like to see go away?

On September 1, 2005 I wrote a post about James Bond. Well, Jaimie and I saw a preview to the new bond movie and neither of us was impressed. You see, this new guy just didn’t strike me as someone that I’d want to be. And that’s the key to any James Bond. Guys have to want to be him and ladies have to want to be with him. Then of course there is the killing, the cars and the gadgets. I’m going to go see it because it did have the killing, the cars and the gadgets. But I really don’t see myself wanting to be a blonde, blue eyed English stud. Where is Sean Connery when you need him? Who was your favorite Bond?

Cat Chronicles: As many of you know, Jaimie cats hate me and have tried several times to assassinate me. I can now say that we have a much better relationship. It’s been months since I’ve thought about murdering them. However, I still have a problem with them acting a damn fool at four in the morning. But I still stand by my “Kill my Kitties” poem. What animal do you hate the most?

Well, I think that about does it. I may write again before I leave for Chicago. If I don’t, then let me take this opportunity to wish all of you a good Memorial Day weekend. It is the official start of summer and we might as well enjoy it. Although, living in Los Angeles, the weather really never gets bad at all. It goes from summer to spring then back to summer.

Recap:

So, what are the names of some celebrities you’d like to see go away?
Who was your favorite Bond?
What animal do you hate the most?


FUN STUFF




You Passed the US Citizenship Test



Congratulations - you got 7 out of 10 correct!







Your Brain is 27% Female, 73% Male



You have a total boy brain

Logical and detailed, you tend to look at the facts

And while your emotions do sway you sometimes...

You never like to get feelings too involved






You Are Fozzie Bear



"Wocka! Wocka!"

You're the life of the party, and you love making people crack up.

If only your routine didn't always bomb!

You may find more groans than laughs, but always keep the jokes coming.

 

19 Responses to Take A Stroll Through My Blog

  1. Mr. Grey Ghost Says:
    So, what are the names of some celebrities you’d like to see go away?

    Just one and she's really not even a celebrity: Nicole Ritchie.

    Who was your favorite Bond?

    Easy. Sean Connery.

    What animal do you hate the most?

    Aardvarks, they're way overrated.
  2. James Manning Says:
    LOL aardvarks... Maybe you watched too many episodes of the Pink Panther as a kid.
  3. Paula D. Says:
    Celebrity I want to go away: Lindsey Lohan...what is the big deal about her? Aghhh!


    Your Brain is 80% Female, 20% Male

    Your brain leans female
    You think with your heart, not your head
    Sweet and considerate, you are a giver
    But you're tough enough not to let anyone take advantage of you!
  4. Cynthia Says:
    Celebrity I want to go away: Martin Lawrence

    Favorite Bond: Sean Connery

    My Brain is 47% Female, 53% Male

    Your brain is a healthy mix of male and female
    You are both sensitive and savvy
    Rational and reasonable, you tend to keep level headed
    But you also tend to wear your heart on your sleeve
  5. Dionne Says:
    I will come back and comment and read some of the other things but I'm sooooo excited cause I'm Miss Piggy in the muppet test. I'm so excited you found that. I loooooooooved Miss Piggy growing up.

    If I don't get a chance have an awesome time in Chicago and eat a piece of deep dish pizza for me. I've been working out really hard and watching what I eat lately in order to finally lose my last pounds from my youngest that I had 6 yrs. ago :-). And the first week I start this my friend brings me back an entire Giordiano's pizza from her trip to Chicago. And I try to find out how many calories are in a piece and Giordiano's will not tell you nutritional info. Can't guess why :-). I had 2 pieces--couldn't resist!!
  6. Anonymous Says:
    Celebrity I would like to see go away: Britany Spears

    Favorite Bond: as they say the original is usually the best--Sean Connery.

    Your Brain is 13% Female, 87% Male

    You've got the brain of a manly man
    Feelings, schmeelings... tears aren't for you.
    You could break both legs and not get misty eyed.
    A great problem solver, nothing ever phases you.
  7. Rell Says:
    i don't know when you're gonna check this but I'm down for the sports blog.

    Honestly, in the past i've written for reputable magazines/Web sites about everything from NBA to Wimbledon.
  8. James Manning Says:
    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
  9. James Manning Says:
    Chatter, I kind of figured you for Miss Piggy. I thought they pan me as one of the old guys in the balcony.

    Rell, I'll hit you with details as they become available.

    Rod, you're a regular Clint Eastwood, huh?
  10. Tha BossMack TopSoil Says:
    Dude, I didn't know you got Hated on too.
  11. Cynthia Says:
    I'm Scooter in the muppet test..
  12. Anonymous Says:
    Your blog is excellent James.

    And let me tell you, that idiot Lil' Wayne is definately one of the most pathetic rappers of all-time. Nothing has changed my position on that. I won't put it on him, but he's one of many reasons I stoped watching BET and listening to Rap... but then again, I'm probably still stuck in 1993.

    I stopped listening to Hip-Hop in 1998. I'm still waiting for someone young dude to come out of NYC and bring us back to MCing.

    Also, Ron Jeremy is a millionaire (just like Lil' Wayne), but I wouldn't say that makes him a great man.

    To paraphrase James, that little "Joker" ain't worth a spit.
  13. Kip Says:
    To Jay


    Enjoy your trip back home to chi-town man and let them know you are doing swelll and well in Cali. I will be looking for your safe and speedy return.



    By Chance
  14. Bushwack Says:
    Hey man, have a great time in Chicago. bring back some pics..
    Drop me a line when you get back in town..
  15. nosthegametoo Says:
    Welcome back to your hometown. Your fans await your return.
  16. Dionne Says:
    James:
    You totally would be one of those guys in the balcony--LOL!!!!!!!!
  17. Rell Says:
    I think the hate on Lil Wayne (and trust me I know how to hate) is a little misguided.

    He really has stepped his game up, you should listen to tha carter II
  18. Anonymous Says:
    Excellent, love it!
    Seroquel web page evista map Evista neuropediatria vertigo evista when to stop taking it Cheap fast valium Zyrtec neuropathy Where did the drug oxycontin originate discount boat seat cover Extraction hydrocodone in fioricet Craps home online play http://www.allergyrelief2.info/Evista-pills-online.html evista message board What are some allergic reactions to chocolate Effective ppc Hiking texas Pdas&apos refurbished evista hormones cadillac car dealers michigan jerome negative effects of evista Proactiv in sxm
  19. Anonymous Says:
    best regards, nice info » » »