Friday Funnies: Cat Chronicles Comic






HAVE A GOOD WEEKEND FOLKS!!!

 

6 Responses to Friday Funnies: Cat Chronicles Comic

  1. Diane S. Says:
    Love the on going war between you and the kitties.
  2. Kip Says:
    To Jay


    So You are now finding out about Richard Wright yeah he was a good writer and you should check him out. You will not disappointed.


    BY CHANCE
  3. Dangerfield Says:
    Yo James you must have done something to the cat. Usually cats dont day dream about cutting thier owners up into little piece. Mark
  4. Brotha Buck Says:
    Cool! Are you the author? If not, where'd you find these?
  5. James Manning Says:
    Brotha Buck,

    There is a website called stripcreator.com. It allows people to make their own strips.
  6. Nika Laqui Says:
    That cartoon is too crazy...but you know I think about things like that, like if I ever did have to off someone, how I would get away with it....

    I shouldn't think like that...
    I watch too much CSI...