Blogger Having Fits

Blogger is having fits today. I'm not going to even waste my energy posting something until they get their act together.

Nominate Your Hottest Cartoon Chicks!!!

Taking Nominees: The next Top Ten will be hottest cartoon chicks. I'm from the old school so most of mine will come from the 70's and 80's. But I'm opening the list up for my readers to nominate their cartoon hotties. I'm also looking for some judges to help me out with the Friday's Top Ten.

Rules for Nominating:

1. Drop me a name in the comments area.

Judges:

1. The four Judges will receive a list of the nominees and rank them.
2. I will calculate the rankings.
3. The nominees will be ranked according to their averages.
4. Writing a one or two sentence blurb on each nominee is optional.
5. Ratings need to be returned on the Thursday before the list is revealed.
6. Judges are picked on first come first serve basis. Email request at: jamesmanning1969@yahoo.com Subject: Make Me a Judge:


Ok, that's it for today unless blogger get it right.

 

11 Responses to Blogger Having Fits

  1. Anonymous Says:
    Jessica Rabbit

    I think those two Chipmunks in the Daxter commercial summed up my feelings.
  2. James Manning Says:
    Jessica is definitely on the list.
  3. Tha BossMack TopSoil Says:
    Jessica Rabbit for sure. Do comic book characters count? Pebbles was cool to.
  4. James Manning Says:
    neo,

    They are nominated. I'll check my email to see if I have any judges yet. I'll need at least four.
  5. DestroTheBiggaFigga Says:
    Hey, playa. The best looking chick on cartoon was the leading chick was that crazy German chick that was Destro's sidekick on G.I.Joe. Anyway, hey playa, i couldn't find your email address but just wanted to know if you would like to exchange links. My website is Http://hiphopruckus.blogspot.com. If you're interested, holla back at me at hiphopruckus@lycos.com. Peace playa and keep up the good work!!
  6. Anonymous Says:
    And don't get me started on Catwoman (not Halle)! The way they draw her in comics oughta warrant a parental disclaimer. Sue Richards (Fantastic Four, also played by Jessica Alba in the waste of a movie) was hot.Rogue of the X-men is a 10, as is grown-up Pebbles, "Hello Nurse," and Krysta from Fern Gulley.
  7. cfollymacher Says:
    Jessica Rabbit...that's a wrap. But there's a decent also-rans list:

    daphne (scooby doo)
    all three babes from "josie and the pussycats"
    veronica & betty (archie)
    wonder woman (jla)
    wilma & betty (flintstones)
    ann margrock (flintstones)
    (grown up) pebbles (flintones)
    judy jetson
    debbie (speed buggy)
    any female from X-men
  8. James Manning Says:
    bOY, iT'S gETTING hOT iN hEAR!!!

    Destro, I got you, I'll drop your link on today or tomorrow... but I'm a procrastinator so it may not happen until next week... :)

    I'm glad I did this because I wouldn't have remembered all of these... Any folks for judges? I could use some help on this one.
  9. Bullfrog Says:
    Let's not forget Cheetara from the Thundercats.
  10. The Humanity Critic Says:
    I vote for Jessica as well..lol

    (Hey James, watch out for that HipHopRuckus douche. I say that because if you don't link his blog after a certain amount of time, he attempts to call you out and talk trash about you. Take it from someone who knows from personal experience. Just thought I'd let you know. *Read "Bring the MF Ruckus"* Peace.
  11. MEP Says:
    Jessica Rabbit was fabulous, I loved her b/c of her red hair. But . . . so was the little Mermaid and Brenda Starr. They might both be redheads as well . . . . :)