Quiz: How Open Minded Are You

I really have nothing to blog about today. So, take this test and let me know how you did.




You Are 52% Open Minded



You are a very open minded person, but you're also well grounded.

Tolerant and flexible, you appreciate most lifestyles and viewpoints.

But you also know where you stand firm, and you can draw that line.

You're open to considering every possibility - but in the end, you stand true to yourself.

 

12 Responses to Quiz: How Open Minded Are You

  1. stuffle Says:
    I was 64% open minded. The comments following that appeared to be the same as for your rating...
  2. Peace Says:
    I was 64% too. Some of those questiosn weren't a matter of being open minded - but of being downright coo-coo (an 18 year old dating a 45 year old) HELL NO! :)
    Peace!
  3. James Manning Says:
    Exactly, you'd think they want you to accept everything under the sun. I may retake and see what it says
  4. Mahndisa S. Rigmaiden Says:
    03 13 06

    Interesting test James. Here is what I scored. And I guess it makes sense. Sometimes I believe a bit of everything, simply because almost nothing is impossible and then you get this: hahahahaha

    You Are 84% Open Minded
    You are so open minded that your brain may have fallen out!
    Well, not really. But you may be confused on where you stand.
    You don't have a judgemental bone in your body, and you're very accepting.
    You enjoy the best of every life philosophy, even if you sometimes contradict yourself.
  5. Anonymous Says:
    I scored 60%. A few questions (like the two men kissing question and the 18 dating a 45 question) were ones that I thought were worded poorly.
  6. Anonymous Says:
    72% Open-minded. Apparently my gash isn't as egregious as Mahndisa's as I still got the open-minded / grounded summary.
  7. Sharon shares Says:
    I was 44% open-minded which came as somewhat of a shock to me...but the questions were not worded such that they gauge open-mindedness as much as they measure eagerness to participate personally or witness activity that I personally am not down with...oh well, all I can do is ME! Here's the rest...

    You aren't exactly open minded, but you have been known to occasionally change your mind.
    You're tolerant enough to get along with others who are very different...
    But you may be quietly judgmental of things or people you think are wrong.
    You take your own values pretty seriously, and it would take a lot to change them.
  8. Cynthia Says:
    Mines is exactly the same as yours.

    I am 52% Open Minded
  9. Unknown Says:
    80% open minded. Same comments as Mahndisa's, which I understand their conclusion but disagree with it.
  10. Mahndisa S. Rigmaiden Says:
    03 14 06

    Yeah I agree with Rwneddo. I mean just because you believe anything is possible doesn't mean that you don't know where you stand. I have some exceedingly strong opinions on certain matters, but others are more fluid, sorta on a case by case basis.
  11. Mahndisa S. Rigmaiden Says:
    03 14 06

    James, I wonder if you corrolate the number of liberals versus conservatives who score in the open minded category. You may get the same results showing that both groups suffer from the same myopia. That would be interesting...
  12. Maverick Says:
    I am 60% open-minded...I don't think that was the best test of open-mindedness though...