I'm Back Like Freddie



Sorry, I've been away so long. I was moving the fam this weekend. Can you believe I'm still without DSL and Direct TV - but I will survive. I'm not sure what is happening in the news so it will take me a second to get up to speed. In the meantime, I'm having a good day today so why not spread the love?

Discussion Starters:

What is that makes this a good day for you?

If you could be any where in the world right now, where would it be?

Would someone be there with you? Who?

 

10 Responses to I'm Back Like Freddie

  1. Anonymous Says:
    Glad to see you still around, James. Hope the move is/was easy for you.

    A) It's a good day right now because both babies are napping at the same time!

    B) Anywhere in the world? In my husbands arms.

    C) With the man of my dreams
  2. m/p Says:
    a) good day? im not sure yet. but actually, its good because i only have a few more hours of work left.

    b) anywhere in the world? hawaii.

    c) with my son. and if i meet a good man before i purchase my ticket, he can come with.
  3. nosthegametoo Says:
    Anywhere in the world right now??

    On holiday some place warm with my mother, brother and father.
  4. Anonymous Says:
    JM - Finally pull the trigger on that duplex? I hope so...

    What is it that makes this a good day for you?

    My eyes opened up this morning. Every day is a blessing...

    If you could be anywhere in the world right now, where would it be? Would someone be there with you? Who?

    A nice, secluded beach, warm water, cool breeze, a picnic basket, a couple kites, with my wife and three kids.
  5. stuffle Says:
    What is that makes this a good day for you?

    I am alive, and I have a job.

    If you could be any where in the world right now, where would it be?

    Anywhere that a good baseball game is going on. Man, I am really jonesin' for April to get here...

    Would someone be there with you? Who?

    My wife. It helps that she also loves going to baseball games...

    Plus, she really want to wear the authentic Brewers jersey she got for Christmas...
  6. James Manning Says:
    glad you guys are having a good day.

    1. The fact that I woke up this morning. Everything else is bonus materail.

    2. Driving up the coast with the windows open, dawning a pair of cool sun glasses and sipping on a red pop - and going nowhere in particular.

    3. With Jaimie on my side reading a good book and mini-mom in the back constantly saying 'what time will we be there'.
  7. Dionne Says:
    Glad you're back!! You need to check the book title I came up for you in my previous post :-).
  8. Anonymous Says:
    What is that makes this a good day for you?

    ~ It's one day closer to friday

    If you could be any where in the world right now, where would it be?

    ~ Tahiti... forever!

    Would someone be there with you? Who?

    ~ My hubby and my dog.... Life isn't complete without them
  9. Sharon shares Says:
    It's a good day because when my brain tells my body to inhale it follows suit and amazingly enough when the signal to exhale is sent, if follows directions again!

    If I can be anywhere, I'm in Maui, Hawaaii getting ready to scuba dive off the shores of Kapalua Beach...for the one I want to be there with me to be there, I would have to move to an alternate universe! Oh well, maybe I'll meet someone there ;)
  10. Anonymous Says:
    Excellent, love it! Swin wear ladies pants 8000 cheap online tramadol under homes for sale in corbin ky Skill slots Playa del carmen villas & condominiums Virgin islands multitrip travel insurance home theater rear speakers Euro cabinet house cats aggresive Home for salesw.176th street newberry fl. Effects of side zyrtec Academy awards inpired dresses Pda phone smartphone treo blackberry consumer elec Literature class sets bandon real estate Lingerie shauna sand nue pics Angeles certification microsoft training