That Dadgum Terrell Owens

I cannot believe this cat went out and got himself suspended for the rest of the season. I know he is a bad apple and as a coach, he's not worth the headache. I know he challenged his teammates to a fight in the locker room this past week. I know he dissed McNabb by saying that the Eagles would be undefeated if Bret Favre were their QB. I know he threatened to holdout at the beginning of the season and talked trashed about the organization. I know. I know. I know that Terrell Owens is a bad guy.

But he was such a great fantasy football pick. Now I have to drop him. What am I going to do? There are no good receivers available right now. This freakin guy might have lost me my chance to compete for the league championship.

Yes, it sounds selfish of me to not consider the fact that TO is a bastard and a nag and should probably shop for bigger panties to cut down on his whining, but ya'll can understand my hurt. This is Fantasy Football and I had a shot - and now it's gone. Jiminy Christmas, he could have waited until the end of the season to have a meltdown. Oh, well. Looks like I'll just have to deal with it the best I can.

 

6 Responses to That Dadgum Terrell Owens

  1. Naro% Says:
    Yo James you wanna know what really sucks! If you playin yahoo fantasy, T.O. is on the cant cut list!! Maybe Denver will pick him up cause Shanahan Needs a goto guy (WR)I love Rod Smith but his ass is old school a la Rice! Now thats a blog rumor we need to start! T.O. to the Bronco's!!!!!!!
    Peace.
  2. James Manning Says:
    TO to the Broncos? That might work. Yeah, I can't cut the bastard so I'm not sure what they are going to do about. We will see.
  3. DJ Diva Says:
    he has some serious issues!!!!
  4. Anonymous Says:
    If he hasn't already been picked up you might want to consider Ernest Wilford - wide out for the Jags. He just got promoted to the starting spot and had a pretty good week. 89 yards and a TD.
  5. DJ Diva Says:
    My thanks darling...I really just wanted to see what you would say...The Diva in me LOL....but keep me informed dude LOL!!!
  6. Rell Says:
    T.O is a product of the system he works for. They want the pro athletes to sell the NFL but not to sell themselves, to shut up and to not have a voice.

    The NFL should be upset with themselves, THEY created T.O