Redux: Killing My Cats

Ok, so most of you read my rant on killing my two cats. Well, after thinking long and hard on it, I decided not to do it. But just when I was ready to make a gesture of good will to the little tikes, I walk into my bedroom to see this:



Now, I'm thinking, these cats don't appreciate my good nature. So, now I am back to conteplating a plan to do them in. I don't want to be cruel so their death should be swift and painless. Well, maybe Dougie's death. Belle, I will torture. Cats hate water so maybe I'll drown her in the ocean or feed her to a shark.

What am I talking about, I'm not going to kill my cats. But I may start deducting food from their bowl if they continue to destroy my toilet paper.

 

8 Responses to Redux: Killing My Cats

  1. bold as love Says:
    Peace On That,
    It's on now-So what did your lady say when she saw the pic? Something like, "oooohh,,, look what cutie-doddy did". Okay it's time to go to plan 'B' bruh, Man up, you wont be doing this for yourself but all the brothers out there having to share their lives with cats because of the way they feel about their woman.

    *Plan "B" secrectly drop cat off at the nearest chinese buffet- 2 days latter the cat is broiled and basted.
  2. Anonymous Says:
    I don't think so!!!!!!
  3. James Manning Says:
    @bold,

    I don't think I'm prepared to do a Rosa Parks with my cats. What I will do is plan on getting a nice size dog once we have the spacde for one. There is nothing like a big-boned German Sheperd to keep a couple of cats in line.
  4. Mahndisa S. Rigmaiden Says:
    11 01 05

    LMBAO James! You are so funny! Yeah, animals are so lovable yet difficult, especially hard headed cats!
  5. James Manning Says:
    @ Adrianne,

    You are new here and I welcome you to my world. You'll have to read the first post on this topic to under stand.

    Read Post

    http://peaceonthat.blogspot.com/2005/10/killing-cats-would-i-be-wrong.html
  6. Mahndisa S. Rigmaiden Says:
    11 01 05

    James Adrienne is probably a Leftist Peta lover. I have seen her posts on Eddies blog. Adrienne, you seem nice enough, but do the research before making negative comments. Indeed Mr. Manning is a joker!
  7. James Manning Says:
    Thanks Mahn, I'm not sure if she took me serious. Keep reading - you'll know when I'm funnin' and when I'm taking aim at some Bush loving neo-con.
  8. Cynthia Says:
    drop off the cat at the nearest chinese buffet (lol).