Comic: Willie & WMD's



I've decided to start my comic series. I'm not sure how it will go but this is the first one. I got the idea from reading Cobb's comics on his blog. I'll have to create some personalities and situations. We'll see how it goes.

Let me know what you think.

 

11 Responses to Comic: Willie & WMD's

  1. Anonymous Says:
    That's some pretty detailed pimp attire there. Keep em comin'.
  2. James Manning Says:
    LOL. That's funny, Rebe. I'm down for a good fight. Oh, can you send me the memo of when and where they found WMD's in Iraq. And I'm talking about the stock pile anthrax, the mobile labs, the nuclear program. I missed that.
  3. James Manning Says:
    Malik,

    I have no idea what you are talking about.
  4. Rivka Says:
    James and Adriane,
    have great news!

    I am going to post the link so you can read this yourself.
    But i have PROOF...

    in the BBCUK addition, it reported in July 2004 we found 1.7 metric tons of uranium in Iraq..radioactive material and lots of it.. It was an incredible find..

    There you go..
    Need more.. i am sure i can find it.. I have 4 kids and one i am homeschooling so i am busy, but this is fun!
    Thanks for the challenge..
    I will get you the link asap..
  5. James Manning Says:
    Handle your biz, Rebe. I'll be waiting and I will get back at you as to what I conclude with your findings.
  6. Cynthia Says:
    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
  7. Cynthia Says:
    Hasn't the U.S. been bombing Iraq on off for over a decade. How could they have WMDs. Why is it that Republicans want to believe in lies? I like your comic strip...
  8. bold as love Says:
    Peace on That,
    What the hell happened to the blog that I would come to to escape the stressful world of political blogs? You know the one that talked about sports and dealing with cats. It seems to be gone- Okay, let me get a punch in- It's all Clinton's fault--lol
    later'
    P.S. that comic strip is some funny shit.
  9. James Manning Says:
    @bold,

    I have to keep it real. I love to trip and talk about sports but the world needs to hear me say my peace. Tune in tomorrow though, I have some interesting insight on grocery shopping.
  10. Naro% Says:
    Yo James hit me up on the comic tip I got one going on my joint as well:
    http://voodoopimp.blogspot.com/
    We could have rotating episode all ove r the blogesphere!
    Hit me up!
    Naro%
  11. Naro% Says:
    Hey James! thanks for stopping by and yes all of the art, illustrations, and comics are mine. trying to hook it up with the black visuals fo real!!!!!!!!!!
    Naro%
    voodoopimp@tmail.com