It's Been A While

Man, my life is crazy right now. Family, school, work and the Bears lost is taking a toll. I'll try to get back into the mix shortly.

 

8 Responses to It's Been A While

  1. Kip Says:
    Yeah Jay, I know how life can be with all of the responsibilities we have in life, but you keep on moving forward man. Good to hear from you.


    Chance
  2. Bullfrog Says:
    You're not the only one, buddy. Me, mama Bullfrog and the tadpoles are in the process of moving to a new house. Busy, busy...
  3. LGR Says:
    Man Come ON home to the blog dude...I f I can do it you can do it. Once you post a few the shit will just roll. Holla at ya boy
  4. Anonymous Says:
    Hey James:

    I thought you might find the TheoSyst Group blog interesting. It's owned by a group of progressive ministers/brothers in the DC/Metro area. Their latest post is about "Black Beauty, Obesity, and Norbit".

    http://www.theosyst.blogspot.com

    Keep up the good work!
    bisc
  5. Anonymous Says:
    Dear James,

    I am contacting you regarding a blog survey I am conducting. I am a PhD candidate in Mass Communication at Penn State, and my dissertation project consists of a survey that addresses bloggers’ perceived motivations for and effects of their blogging.

    I am sending the survey to a number of bloggers, and I would like to invite you to participate in it as well. Participation should take no more than 10-15 minutes of your time and would appreciate it tremendously if you could follow the link below to fill out the survey:

    http://www.personal.psu.edu/cds205/blogs/signin.htm

    If you have any questions or comments, please don’t hesitate to contact me!

    Thank you in advance,

    Carmen
  6. Bullfrog Says:
    Dude, you getting bombarded by SPAM.

    There are alot of issues in the world that need to be intelligently spoken to with a little humor mixed in.

    Sounds like a job for James Manning!

    Miss you man.
  7. Bloviating Zeppelin Says:
    Earth to James.

    Come in, James. . .

    BZ
  8. Unknown Says:
    are you ever going to write again?