Football Talk

GO BEARS!!!



Nuff Said...

How about something funny that I found on You Tube.



 

6 Responses to Football Talk

  1. Kip Says:
    Hey Jay (James)



    Man don't you just miss the days of Johnny Unitas (Johnny U) and Walter Payton sigh!

    They say Barry Bonds did steroids all I can say is that Barry Bonds head has swollen up to the size of a basket ball. I remember seeing Barry bonds on the Arsenio Hall in 1990s and he was of average medium build and size. Also his head was not that large it was a regular sized head. Now he can explain how his chest and arms got big and more muscular he will say by way of exercise but he can not explain why his head ballooned up to the size of a basket ball. It is said that steroids make your penis a little smaller, but I guess it also makes certain parts of your body swell too, and sometimes there are parts of your body that you don’t want to make swell any larger.

    I am not saying he did or he did not but some parts of his body definitely leaves one wondering.
  2. Dionne Says:
    I have seen this before and it is awesome!!!!!!!!!! I love it :-).
  3. Bloviating Zeppelin Says:
    Okay okay okay. The Bears are kicking the crap out of the Black and Blue Division. The Pack is not back. I concede for the entire season.

    Heavy sigh.

    Question for you though: how would you compare Brian Urlacher to Mike Singletary? To Dick Butkus?

    BZ
  4. James Manning Says:
    Urlacher is faster but he's not as nasty as Singletary and Butkus. He's a great middle linebacker, but I'd take Singletary and Butkus over him.

    I'm glad you've come to your senses and put down the "Pack Pipe".Give them four years after Favre leaves and they'll be back.
  5. Bloviating Zeppelin Says:
    James: yeah, well, scores are scores. If Brett is smart this'll be his last year. I don't know of anybody half as good waiting in the wings. They'll be back but. . .

    I used to love watching Butkus. He had these demon wide eyes when he became focused on the ball. It was so sad that the Bears were such crap during the years he was present.

    Da Bears ain't crap this year.

    BZ
  6. roskisprinssin Says:
    This was lovely thanks for sharing