To All My Blogging Friends

I've been working on a new blog call All World Crew. The site is live now but I won't start pushing it until Sunday. What I am asking from you guys is that you put a link for that blog on your blog. It will help me start generating some traffic. I'll return the favor of course!!!

I just your help pushing this blog. I'll still do this blog as I need an outlet to talk crap. But for the most part, I'll be working on the sports blog. Thanks in advance.

Drop me a comment over there when you check it and let me know what you think.
James

 

3 Responses to To All My Blogging Friends

  1. Shaw Kenawe Says:
    Okay. Done. I've blog rolled you, and sent the link (via email) to your sports blog along to all my sports pals who live on this sort of news.

    Good luck.

    Shaw
  2. Pierce Says:
    Quite worthwhile piece of writing, thanks for the article.
    online Buy cheap Phentermine Surely, the guy is totally just.
  3. Blogger Says:
    Sports betting system makes +$3,624 PROFIT last week!

    Z-Code System winning picks and predictions for NFL, NBA, MLB & NHL!!!