Merry Christmas From Chicago

Michigan Avenue


State Street & the Chicago Theater


Santa Rides the El


The El Train Decorated for Christmas

The Start of the Festival of Lights

The Parade of Lights Festival Down Michigan Ave

Mickey Lights Up The Magnificant Mile

The True Meaning of Christmas



I wish all of you a Merry Christmas and for those who do not celebrate, Happy Holidays. Enjoy being with the family and be of good cheer. It's been a great year and the blessing is that we're still here. I'm done blogging for the rest of the year and I'll see you guys in 2009!!!
Holla

 

7 Responses to Merry Christmas From Chicago

  1. Dave Miller Says:
    Have a great one James. Enjoy some great sweet potato pie for me.
  2. Shaw Kenawe Says:
    Merry Christmas from Boston, James.

    We have another "Christmas" coming on January 20th! WooHoo!
  3. Patrick M Says:
    Well, since you're done until 2009, I get to say bad things about you for a whole week!

    But I'll just wish you a Merry Christmas right now.
  4. Bullfrog Says:
    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
  5. Malik Akbar Says:
    Merry Christmas James. I hope the new year is a blessed one for you and yours.
  6. Dionne Says:
    Awesome pics!! Merry Christmas James!!
  7. Deb Sistrunk Nelson Says:
    Happy New Year, James.