God Episode

I saw this on You Tube and I thought it was pretty funny.

 

5 Responses to God Episode

  1. Dionne Says:
    LOL--I have a feeling it might offend some but I thought it was hilarious!!!!!
  2. Dave Miller Says:
    In the words of Borat...nice.
  3. Dionne Says:
    Check out my post on the wishes I gave to my favorite liberals!!
  4. Bloviating Zeppelin Says:
    This may sound stupid, James, but how do you put a video from, say, YouTube into a post? Yes, I AM that dumb.

    BZ
  5. Diane S. Says:
    I actually found this rather sad.

    To Bloviating Zepplin, don't worry about it. I was that stupid too. James courtesously gave me step by step instructions, but I've never been brave enough to try.

    I'd love to know how to stick a power point presentation on a blog. Anyone have any ideas?