I'm Back Like MJ

It was a good weekend with the family. The wedding was very nice and the reception was on point. It was nice seeing the entire family without having to drive around the entire city.

The Newlyweds


Fred & Mary


Jimmy


The kid cleans up real nice!



The Men of the Family


Gary, Bruce, Marvin, Kailonn, Dewon, James


How about those Bears?

 

4 Responses to I'm Back Like MJ

  1. Bullfrog Says:
    Glad you made it back and that you had fun!

    I have only one question:

    Did ANYONE do the Electric Slide at the reception?

    I have this theory that no matter the age, creed, or color, EVERY wedding reception features this dance. My personal experience so far has validated this.

    It's funny too that most people make fun of the dance until they are the only one NOT doing it, then "Count me in!" I include myself of course...
  2. James Manning Says:
    Well, we did the casper slide which is just as bad. It didn't go on for long thank goodness.

    It was an open bar so we spent more time drinking than anything. But the food was actually very good.
  3. Bloviating Zeppelin Says:
    Looked like a beautiful wedding, and whoever did the photography was very good, excellent photographs! My best to the bride and groom.

    BZ
  4. Kip Says:
    Good to see you back Jay glad the wedding went well and swell KID. I wish the bride and groom the best.

    What about them bears smokey, Pooh, Yogi, and Sugar bear (sugar bear is a thug bear).

    I know chi town miss Walter Payton too.

    Take care, Jay


    By Chance