Y'all Remember When We Did This

 

3 Responses to Y'all Remember When We Did This

  1. Bushwack Says:
    Oh man don't even think that's a black only thing. We used to put the mat in the garage have siezures too.
    Matter of fact I think I know the guy that started that craze.
    He was a diabetic and went into convulsions at a club, people started mimicking the moves and Break dancing was born.

    LOL, that was a good time but honestly in school I used to watch the folks in the quad ("Poppin") And I got damn good (No not vanilla ice) But I held my own, Hence my ire to the words "White boy" "Go white boy" go "white boy", used to get on my nerves, Dancing or running down the sidelines, drove me nuts
  2. Bloviating Zeppelin Says:
    Who let the geeky whitebread with down vests in there?

    BZ
  3. Anonymous Says:
    Where did you find it? Interesting read » »