The Blog Roll

I'm adding a couple of more folks to the roll.

Bushwhack: By adding this guy to the list is proof positive that football is bipartisan. Bush and I are exact opposites. He's white. I'm black. He's a conservative. I'm a liberal. He is a Panther's fan - the team that beat the hell out of my beloved Bears and made the secondary look like it had more holes than Swiss cheese. (Note to Lovie Smith: Roll a safety over the top and make the corner play on the line). So why did he make the list? The guy loves football. In almost every post he commented on football. And that makes him ok in my book. Even if he did vote for the spawn of the devil.

Stevin: I really haven't figured out his politics, but he has a good blog. Plus, he linked me. I'm returning the favor. Make sure y'all check out his interviews with world leaders. They are really good.

My Interview With Suha Arafat
My Interview With George W Bush
My Interview With GW Bush Pt. 2
My Interview With Ahmadinejad
My Interview With Saddam

Check him out, I'm sure you'll become fans.

UPDATING SOME FRIENDS

Cynthia: Cynthia moved her blog and I haven't changed her link. She reps Chicago politics and leftist politics to the fullest. She has a very interesting post called: The Paradox of the Conservative Mind

I think if we are honest with ourselves, we will see that when this country
was allegedly great (and we are only referring to white people because we can
all agree it was never great for black people), then one has to admit, the
greatness came with the New Deal. For the first time in the U.S. history, the
government cared and promoted the middle class. Therefore, in order for
this country to go back to its greatness, it must maintain an old order, "The
Democratic Agenda".

I'm sure she would welcome all inputs. I've always wondered what post are referencing as the "good ole days". I'm sure they don't include black folks in that walk down memory lane.

There are some other folks I need to add and update. That will happen soon. Ok, have a good day.

 

7 Responses to The Blog Roll

  1. Unknown Says:
    What do I have to do?!?

    Adrianne has been gone for weeks now (unfortunately) and she's still on the list!

    Am I not offensive enough?

    *Sigh* Ok, ok, I'll work on it.

    Maybe someday....

    (After all, a white boy living amongst the damn Chinese can dream, can't he?)
  2. Anonymous Says:
    James: Thanks for the plug. I think the way you describe me, people will think I'm a Democrat and I equally dislike both parties. And yes you are right I don't mind comments as long as people are honest with what they say and don't try to put words in my mouth like what Rushed just tried to do, because I do have a low tolerance for that type of dishonesty.
  3. James Manning Says:
    Robert, I'll hook you up. I have to put Timmer on as well.
  4. Rell Says:
    to Bushwack -- the panthers suck.
  5. James Manning Says:
    Thank you, Rell.
  6. Mahndisa S. Rigmaiden Says:
    05 02 06

    Hey James: The updates look good, except for the silly leftists blog who bashes conservatives. But the other choices are top notch;) hahahahah
  7. Bushwack Says:
    Thanks James, You are alright too.
    I will be adding you to my list as well. Any time two people on the opposite side of the political spectrum can find common ground its a good thing.
    To rell, Just keep on thinking the Panthers suck we love the role of the underdog.
    Good luck this year to all football fans its going to be great season.