The Many Faces of Bush

Why don't I leave y'all with these captions. Feel free to provide your own captions.

#1


"How long am I? Oh... I'm about ye long."

#2


"Who's my daddy? What kind of trick question is that?"

#3


"Damn! I told Dick he was going to need some vaseline."

#4


"Ya know, Condi's looking kind of good. I might have to go ahead and tap dat ass."

#5


"So who is my daddy?"

#6


"No bitch, I'm talking to yooouuu!"

#7


"So what really happened to those WMD's?"

#8


"Honey child, ask Dick. If there is one thing in the world I can do it's tossing some balls."



BONUS PICTURE


"Let this motha fucka pronounce nuclear incorrectly one more time and see if I don't slap the shit out of his dumb ass"

 

33 Responses to The Many Faces of Bush

  1. Mahndisa S. Rigmaiden Says:
    04 04 06

    James, this is foul. The Condi pic was funny, but why are you bashing so much? You don't gotta go there do you? Hey, I hope you have fun on your trip to TN. I love TN's scenary and the people are friendly too:) Warmest Regards Mr. Basher!!!
  2. James Manning Says:
    Manh,

    I thought it was funny. As for bashing, I only have a couple of more years of it then it's on to the next president.
  3. Anonymous Says:
    Did I say something wrong that caused my comment from this morning to be removed?
  4. James Manning Says:
    Johnnie,

    I think you posted that in the other post.
  5. Anonymous Says:
    Oh, duh. You can tell by what I wrote that I thought it all went together. Sorry 'bout that.

    Hey, you're supposed to be gone!
  6. James Manning Says:
    I'm getting out of here first thing in the morning. Looks like rain in Memphis but hopefully I can get a few hours on the lake.
  7. Kip Says:
    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
  8. Kip Says:
    Hey jay,


    Yeah Jay only a few more years of this man. But you never he might create some rule (law) that might allow him to stay in power another 2 or 4 years. Hope not man!


    Oh thanks coming by the madhouse (blog) that was an interesting comment about your restaurant.




    By Chance
  9. Kip Says:
    Have a safe trip jay enjoy the life at a more peaceful and slower pace.

    Take care and be safe


    By Chance
  10. Diane S. Says:
    James,

    This is funny. There were a couple of captions that made me squirm a bit, but I can't deny, this was funny stuff.

    @ The Best,

    Oh god. Perish the thought (of more than two years.) Knock on wood. Turn around three times and spit. Please. No. Just. No.
  11. Unknown Says:
    Dear Condi,

    At least he stopped making up new words...

    Best,
    T
  12. Anonymous Says:
    Mahndisa S. Rigmaiden: James, this is foul. The Condi pic was funny, but why are you bashing so much?

    Roderick: Poor, Mahndisa. You can dish it out but you can't take it.
    This is the first time I've seen you post on here and you have to criticize something that is supposed to be funny.

    But I'm not surprised since you Bushbots don't like anything negative spoken about Dear Leader even if it is in jest.

    Mahndisa S. Rigmaiden: Warmest Regards Mr. Basher!!!

    Roderick: I see you've had the recommended daily required eight glasses of White House kool-aid and it's only sixteen after one.
    (snore)
  13. James Manning Says:
    Rod,

    In defense of Mahn, she's been commenting here for some time. The bashing comment I think goes back to a debate I was having on Little Miss Chatterbox's blog. I don't think I was bashing - but then again, I do hate Bush.

    It's all good. I don't expect everyone to get my humor. I think it's pretty clever but then again...
  14. Anonymous Says:
    James Manning: Rod,In defense of Mahn, she's been commenting here for some time. The bashing comment I think goes back to a debate I was having on Little Miss Chatterbox's blog. I don't think I was bashing - but then again, I do hate Bush.

    Roderick: James, Mahnsisa and I got into it on another blog when we were discussing pro/con on gay marriage. As you can imagine things got heated, and I'm not one to forget. LOL
  15. Bullfrog Says:
    James: What Roderick meant was, he has been Trolling the other blogs and thought it would be a good idea to come by here and harass your bloggers like he has been over at GreyGhost's blog. Break out the Troll repellant.
  16. Bullfrog Says:
    As far as your Bush comments, I am all for dissent and debate about our leadership, but would not go THIS far to bash the Commander in Chief. I even gave Clinton basic respect for just being where he was.
  17. nikki Says:
    HAHAHAHAHA!
  18. James Manning Says:
    Bullfrog,

    Point me to some good pictures of Clinton and I'll do him as well.
  19. Mahndisa S. Rigmaiden Says:
    04 05 06

    Hey James and Bullfrog:
    Thanks! Funny how people make assumptions and say stupid things just to cause discord. James has always expressed his opinions FREELY and openly with respect and THAT is why he has cons visiting his site. I am not a Republican nor a Bush bot, but I am a PATRIOT! I believe that we cannot stand divided and must support our President. We don't live in a confederacy of Blue versus Red; we live in the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. I don't think it wise for me to bash the President for more reasons than one and I think it is tricky. Dissent is important and questioning authority is important, but I have a different opinion.

    But James, that is why we all like you because you are unapologetically honest in your opinions and don't hold back and you are respectful. That troll who chooses to insult people is an ignorant fool. BTW I think you know why me and Dell Gines got into it for a while-over gay marriage.
  20. Anonymous Says:
    bullfrog: James: What Roderick meant was, he has been Trolling the other blogs and thought it would be a good idea to come by here and harass your bloggers like he has been over at GreyGhost's blog. Break out the Troll repellant.

    Roderick: Who are you the hall monitor?

    I didn't know that posting on other blogs trying to initiate debate was trolling. But I guess when persons like you and Mahndisa
    can only defend your positions by using assumptions or half-truths you have to call me something since you have no substance.
    ROTFLMAO!!!!!

    Bullfrog: As far as your Bush comments, I am all for dissent and debate about our leadership, but would not go THIS far to bash the Commander in Chief.

    Roderick: You drop by James' blog (uninvited) and critique this thread and you're calling me a troll.

    Hypocrisy thy name is Bullfrog.

    Now run along and find a new lilly pad to play on, Frogboy.
  21. Anonymous Says:
    Mahndisa S. Rigmaiden: But James, that is why we all like you because you are unapologetically honest in your opinions and don't hold back and you are respectful. That troll who chooses to insult people is an ignorant fool.

    Roderick: Wow you said I insulted you then you call me an 'ignorant fool' How cute and hypocrtical. Maybe you can join your fellow hypocrite, BF, on his new lilly pad.

    Maybe you should take some of your own advice and be respectful so that you shall recieve respect.
  22. Rell Says:
    I love Condi
  23. Bullfrog Says:
    James: That's my whole point; I wouldn't encourage this treatment of Clinton either, even though I am not a big fan of his work.
  24. Bullfrog Says:
    When Bullfrog does it:

    Roderick: You drop by James' blog (uninvited) and critique this thread and you're calling me a troll.

    When Roderick does it:

    Roderick: I didn't know that posting on other blogs trying to initiate debate was trolling.

    RIBBIT
  25. Anonymous Says:
    Look at that Bullfrog can cut and paste all by himself. Isn't that special? (sarcasm of)

    Now BOT!!

    I think you should have posted a picture of Jeff Gannon/James Guckert-you know the gay male prostitute (aka Bulldog) who was moonlighting as a fake White House news reporter. He visited the White House 196 times when there was nothing going on--beside picture #8. I bet good old Jeff could have told you the answer to #2 too.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeff_Gannon#House_Judiciary_Committee

    As for #8-OMG I wonder if is what Condi looked like after Rummy told her that she doesn't know much about war after she stated last week that thousands of mistakes had been made in the war effort in Iraq. Maybe Grace Jones can play Condi in the movie. ROTFLMAO!!!

    Opps, I better not laugh too loud or Condi will beat my a**!!
  26. Anonymous Says:
    I meant Jeff Gannon could have told you the answer to #1
  27. Anonymous Says:
    @Roderick: Maybe Condi can too...
  28. James Manning Says:
    Bullfrog,

    I don't think there is anything wrong with making fun of politicians. If that were case, half of Jay Leno jokes would be considered inappropriate. The language is a little raw, but what's the difference between this and what The Daily Show does.
  29. Mahndisa S. Rigmaiden Says:
    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
  30. Anonymous Says:
    Mahndisa S. Rigmaiden: James, I cannot wait until you start deleting jerks who harass people on your blog.

    Roderick: So it's ok for you to come to another site and bash the host just because you don't want your Dear Leader to be the subject of some fun?

    Damn you're arrogant. Now you want to tell James how to run his own blog just because I busted you. You call me ignorant, a troll and when I call you a loser you cry. Boo hoo, hoo, poor Mahndisa. LOL
  31. Mahndisa S. Rigmaiden Says:
    04 07 06

    Fair enough James. hahahahahaha Have a good weekend btw.
  32. Anonymous Says:
    Anonymous said...
    @Roderick: Maybe Condi can too...

    Roderick: Besides Condi showing the help how to shine the kitchen floor really well, maybe that is why he takes Condi along with him when he visits the pig farm in Crawford.
  33. Diane S. Says:
    James,

    I fully support you in not deleting commentary. If you're going to put your opinions on the line, you gotta expect to have to answer for and defend those opinions against those who disagree.

    Bloggers who block anything but "you are so right!" comments get no respect from me.

    I thought your fishing trip was going to last longer, and now I'm all behind on your blog. It's late here, but tomorrow's another day. Glad you are home safely, and hope you had a good trip.

    God bless,

    Diane