Quiz: What's My Perfect Major

I got this link from Neo, Soc. To think, I should be working for the New York Times or Washington Post.

You scored as Journalism. You are an aspiring journalist, and you should major in journalism! Like me, you are passionate about writing and expressing yourself, and you want the world to understand your beliefs through writing.

Journalism

92%

Sociology

75%

Theater

75%

English

67%

Anthropology

58%

Engineering

58%

Philosophy

58%

Mathematics

58%

Dance

50%

Psychology

50%

Art

33%

Linguistics

33%

Biology

25%

Chemistry

17%

What is your Perfect Major? (PLEASE RATE ME!!<3)
created with QuizFarm.com

 

6 Responses to Quiz: What's My Perfect Major

  1. Diane S. Says:
    So start your magazine already James! Just do it!
  2. James Manning Says:
    Ok Diane. Maybe I should start with this blog rather than trying to start a new blog.
  3. Cynthia Says:
    I think this fits you. Mines said I should go into Engineering, which is interesting because my thesis work is in a biomedical engineering lab.
  4. Dionne Says:
    I did this awhile back and got Journalism too :-).
  5. stuffle Says:
    Mine is Mathematics (which I actually did major in) and then Engineering, and then drops off pretty quickly from there. I posted the actual results on my blog.
  6. Bullfrog Says:
    Looks like I am in the perfect job: Engineering (Software).

    No wonder I love it!