Never Become A Metrosexual: Reasons 312 & 313

Reason #312: There is a likelihood you will lose your damn mind and end up making a fool of yourself on Oprah. This is not cool.



Reason #313: You could find yourself on a secluded beach, wearing speedos and the only other person in sight is another metrosexual wearing speedos. Somebody should tell Ricky Martin that this is not gangsta.
Photos provided by Socialitelife.com

 

13 Responses to Never Become A Metrosexual: Reasons 312 & 313

  1. Dan-E Says:
    i agree. unless you're a professional swimmer in an olympic-regulation pool, don't ever EVER wear speedos. i have my own rant on metrosexuals on my site.
  2. James Manning Says:
    I read the rant: Dan-e's Rant on Metrosexuals

    And all I can say is Right On!!!
  3. Anonymous Says:
    ah - the metrosexual... so many good laughs involved with these guys! lol :)

    thanks for the photos... speedos are usually never a good thing but the guy ricky is with is pretty hot...
  4. Anonymous Says:
    I never knew what a metrosexual was until I met you.

    That didn't come out right-he's not a metrosexual readers of this comment, so nevermind.

    Anyway, Ricki Martin is hot-speedo or no speedo.

    Sorry James.
  5. Shawn Says:
    Ricki is fione!!! He could get it if I wasn't married with three rubbers and spermacide.
  6. Dionne Says:
    Alls I have to say is speedos don't look good on any guy. Yuck!
  7. MEP Says:
    See, James, the problem is that you assume Ricky Martin wants to be seen as gangsta. He probably doesn't. And he's doing a damn good job of not looking gangsta. So there you go.
  8. James Manning Says:
    Tsk, tsk, tsk. Some of you women wander with a wayward flock. Ricky Martin should be ashamed of himself. But I have notice that no one is commenting on Tom Cruise. He is a nutcase
  9. Dell Gines Says:
    I got to get me some of those speedo's
  10. James Manning Says:
    Bruh, don't do it. Listen to Chatter. You could lose at least 40% of your manhood just by contemplating the thought.
  11. Cynthia Says:
    I don't like the look on any man. It looks to feminine.
  12. MEP Says:
    Yeah, Tom Cruise is completely nuts these days. I always thought his Jerry McGuire character was a little too realistic - now we now why.
  13. Diane S. Says:
    Okay James, I'll take on Tom Cruise.

    To quote MSN: Earth to Tom? Earth to Tom?

    That is not love. That is hysteria. Get help, Tom. Please. Your mind has been a terrible thing to waste.