My Dream Cars

A Picture is worth a thousand words.

Mercedes Benz S600: Retail $124,000

Exterior

Interior


Maybach: Retail $330,000

Exterior

Interior


Maybach Exelero: Retail (No price set but it'll more than most of us can afford)

Exterior


Interior


 

13 Responses to My Dream Cars

  1. Jaimie Says:
    Those aren't cars. Those are computers and houses that move!
  2. stuffle Says:
    The Maybach is very nice.

    That second car, though, while nice from the inside, was just butt ugly on the outside (IMHO, of course).
  3. James Manning Says:
    I think I'd get the S600 and bypass the 1100sq ft, 2 bedroom 1 bath home in the hood that goes for $400,000.

    I think that is the reason so many folks drive mercedes in Los Angeles. They can't afford the home so they just get a dream car.
  4. sonyared Says:
    Dag!..wow all that money for cars exterior and interior....I am now speechless..LOL!
  5. taylor Says:
    Now that's what I want Santa to drop off under my tree for Christmas! Too hot... well the inside anyway. I think you're just paying for the inside.
  6. letter shredder Says:
    toys! i'm more busy checking out cars than guys. though not all cars sold there are also sold here, and vice versa. SUVs are in.

    have u seen the Honda cars? And he new hybrid cars of Toyota (Fortuner is one)?

    i asked Santa for a Ferrari. I think he has not given it yet coz he's expecting me to prepare a sock where it would fit =p
  7. Dell Gines Says:
    I want to work with the Ferrari Modano....

    Anything that can get me up over 200
  8. Rell Says:
    believe it or not I just saw one of those yesterday. I had to do a double take and almost hit the car in front of me.

    I drive a 2001 Taurus so a Benz is a bit out of my league.
  9. NewYorkMoments Says:
    Wow...I haven't driven in years. I have a license and used to drive, but living in NYC makes it unnecessary. As long as I live here & continue to not win the lottery, I will never own a car.
  10. Clint Moore Says:
    Amazing! I was completely mesmerized when I saw what’s inside this simple and elegant car. If I were to guess, I’d imagine the cars would look like the usual car interiors. Apparently, I was wrong. The interiors are way too wonderful than I expected them to be. Nice!

    Clint Moore
  11. Leisa Says:
    This comment has been removed by the author.
  12. Leisa Says:
    Shiny black cars convey nothing more than class and sophistication. :D These cars are chic, James! It’s no wonder why you’d like to have the S600. Its interiors are really sleek, and I bet that this is going to surprise and fascinate your friends!

    Leisa Dreps
  13. kk Says:
    Our limo service rates are always lower than our competition. Unlike with other NYC limousine companies, limo service Net will not have any surprises. Our limo service arrive on time, always. At the airport, we can meet you at the baggage claim area, or we can meet you outside of the airport.