Which Action Hero Would You Be

Thanks for Planet Dan-E for this link. It looks like I would be the great Indiana Jones. That does seem to fit me. My girlfriend thinks I'm sort of a nerd but my caveman ways seems to take away from it. Plus, I don't mind cussing folks out every once in a while. If you've every seen Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom, then you know how cool Indy is. Plus, he does get the chick. Not a bad hero to be if you ask me. Although, I thought I would be closer to Wolverine since I absolutely love the idea of slicing villains in half and feeding their flesh to the sharks. Hmmmm... Maybe I'm nicer than I think I am.

THE RESULTS




You scored as Indiana Jones. Indiana Jones is an archaeologist/adventurer with an unquenchable love for danger and excitement. He travels the globe in search of historical relics. He loves travel, excitement, and a good archaeological discovery. He hates Nazis and snakes, perhaps to the same degree. He always brings along his trusty whip and fedora. He's tough, cool, and dedicated. He relies on both brains and brawn to get him out of trouble and into it.

Indiana Jones

71%

William Wallace

67%

The Terminator

67%

Batman, the Dark Knight

58%

James Bond, Agent 007

54%

Maximus

54%

The Amazing Spider-Man

46%

Lara Croft

42%

El Zorro

42%

Neo, the "One"

42%

Captain Jack Sparrow

42%

Which Action Hero Would You Be? v. 2.0
created with QuizFarm.com

 

5 Responses to Which Action Hero Would You Be

  1. MEP Says:
    Hahaha, I was: 83 % James Bond and 67% Lara Croft 67%. That makes me laugh. It must have been the fashion question.
  2. Cynthia Says:
    I'm 58% Maximus; 54% Indiana Jones;
    33% Captain Jack Sparrow, Lara Croft, William Wallace, and The Terminator.
  3. James Manning Says:
    Damn, Cynt, I figured you for a tough one but a gladiator. I told Jaimie that Chicago women were tough. LOL

    MEP, I think it was the fashion quesitons. I think that's what dropped me down from James Bond. I think the other question is do women find me irresistible? Maybe my poetic charm but damn sure not my face (although the pecks are impeccable :)
  4. Cynthia Says:
    James, I think it was that question what will you do if someone hurt your family? Would you seek revenge by any means? Hmm!!!

    Believe it or not, I prefer to be the nice guy. I think I look like a push over to most people because I'm always attacked for what I see as no apparent reason. I'm like - oh well, now I'm compelled to strike back with such force it scares me sometimes.
  5. Dell Gines Says:
    Batman, the Dark Knight

    67%

    James Bond, Agent 007

    63%

    Indiana Jones

    63%

    El Zorro

    58%

    Neo, the "One"

    58%

    Lara Croft

    54%

    The Terminator

    54%

    Maximus

    54%

    Captain Jack Sparrow

    50%

    William Wallace

    46%

    The Amazing Spider-Man

    38%