New to the Blog Roll

Well, my exploration is really paying off for me. I've come across some really good blogs lately. So, now I'm adding them to the the folks that I roll with. Ya'll make sure to hit them up with a visit.

1. Ddot,
My Kingdom. Dude has some tight post and he considers those who comment his loyal subjects. It's a funny concept and there are some good conversations happening there. He does politics and entertainment and for the most part, he's on point with it.

2.
~jacquelyn~ is another blog that I came across through Ddot's blog. It is an entertainment blog and she keeps it jumping with fresh entertainment. It is one that you need to make part of your daily read.

3. I found Malik's blog
The Struggle Within through Dell Gine's blog. Ya'll already know Dell as he is one of my six regular readers. Malik is a very good writer and I'm expecting big things from his blog.

4.
Rashid Muhammad's blog is another that comes from a black perspective. The brother is deep so you are sure to walk away with some knowledge of self after reading.

5.
list'fila is the most unique blog that I've ever read. All he does is post list. They are very funny and very interesting. A recent list is "8 possible uses for trained bees" and another is "5 Crimes for which Santa gets charged". I'm sure you will find this blog worth checking out.

6. Last, but certainly not least is
Mahndisa's Thoughts. She is another regular reader and she, like Cynthia of Cynthia's Interest is a genius. Be prepared to expand your vocabulary and your perspective of issues because she bring elements to issues that the average person has not thought about. She's good people so ya'll show her some love.

Well, that is it for today. All will be added to the blog roll today. I really do suggest running down my links and checking everyone out because the quality of my blog list off da chain.

 

3 Responses to New to the Blog Roll

  1. Dell Gines Says:
    hahaha...I checked out that King dudes site, that is funny!
  2. Mahndisa S. Rigmaiden Says:
    10 29 05

    Hey James:
    Thx for plugging my site! I will reciprocate on Monday! :)
  3. the list maker Says:
    thanks for the mention! great blog you've got here.