Chicago White Sox..... YEAH!!!!

Now, I can't let this day go by without giving it up for my White Sox. It is so exciting to see Chicago back in the World Series. We thought the Cubs would do it a couple of years ago - but they let us down. But the Sox did.

Retrospect:

It was the summer of 1982 and I was staying at my cousin's house for a couple of weeks. My first major league game was at Comisky Park with the White Sox playing the Milwaukee Brewers. I don't know what inning it happened but a White Sox player it a home run and everyone in the stands stood to their feet. The billboard started shooting fireworks and the Sox went on to win 4-1. I've been a Sox fan ever since.

Back to the future:

I really don't care who they play. I'm just glad that they are there. I talked with my father last night and I guess my brother is going to get him a couple of tickets to the game. I can just imagine what the streets of Chicago were like last night.

The Photos!!!






 

1 Response to Chicago White Sox..... YEAH!!!!

  1. Cynthia Says:
    I like the Sox much better than the Cubs. Go Sox!!!