Pigskin Challenge: Week 4

The Bears are off this week so I just might go to church this week but I might stick around to watch the Denver and Jacksonville game. I don't know. The only other game worth noting is the Eagles and Cheifs. It will be interesting to see how Minnesota does against Atlanta. New Orleans is a tired team so now the Vikings have a real team to test their skills against.

Buffalo at New Orleans (I feel bad for the Saints but I think they have a shot)
Denver at Jacksonville (Jake is playing a real defense this week)
Detroit at Tampa Bay
Houston at Cincinnati
Indianapolis
at Tennessee
San Diego at New England
Seattle at Washington
St. Louis at N.Y. Giants
N.Y. Jets at Baltimore (The offense is going to come to life this week)
Dallas at Oakland
Minnesota at Atlanta
Philadelphia at Kansas City
San Francisco at Arizona (I'm not sure about this pick)
Green Bay at Carolina (Could Green Bay go 0-4... I think so.)

 

4 Responses to Pigskin Challenge: Week 4

  1. Dell Gines Says:
    Buffalo at New Orleans - New Orleans
    Denver at Jacksonville - Jacksonville
    Detroit at Tampa Bay - Tampa Bay
    Houston at Cincinnati - Cincinnati
    Indianapolis at Tennessee - Indianapolis
    San Diego at New England - San Diego
    Seattle at Washington - Seattle
    St. Louis at N.Y. Giants - NY Giants
    N.Y. Jets at Baltimore - Baltimore
    Dallas at Oakland - Oakland
    Minnesota at Atlanta - Minnesota
    Philadelphia at Kansas City - Philadelphia
    San Francisco at Arizona - Arizona
    Green Bay at Carolina - Green Bay
  2. Dell Gines Says:
    Ok, through the first half of the day I am - 6 and 2. Seattle let me down in OT. 6 left.
  3. James Manning Says:
    Dell, you are 9-3 and I am 8-4. My only hope is that Carolina beats Green Bay.

    the Philly game was tigt as was the Chargers game.
  4. Dell Gines Says:
    Man, I just couldn't believe Green Bay would lose again. It was my heart not my head on that pick.