Pigskin Challenge: Week 2

Ok, it is sad to get dogged in your own contest, on your own blog. But I vow to make a comeback this week. You can check last week's results here. It is a shame but like I said, I'm making a comeback this week.

Here are my picks. If you're up for the challenge, leave your picks in the comment area. Last week Dell Gines skunked me and the experts. So sad.


Baltimore at Tennessee
Buffalo at Tampa Bay
Detroit at Chicago (I'm drinking the kool-aid)
Jacksonville at Indianapolis
Minnesota
at Cincinnati
New England at Carolina
Pittsburgh at Houston
San Francisco at Philadelphia
Atlanta
at Seattle
St. Louis at Arizona
Cleveland at Green Bay
Miami at N.Y. Jets
San Diego at Denver
Kansas City at Oakland
N.Y. Giants at New Orleans
Washington at Dallas

 

5 Responses to Pigskin Challenge: Week 2

  1. Dell Gines Says:
    Tennessee
    Tampa Bay
    Detroit
    Indianapolis
    Cincinnati
    Carolina
    Pittsburgh
    Philadelphia
    Atlanta
    St Louis
    Ny Giants
    Dallas

    I believe Cinnci is going to be real nice this year, and I still think New England is over rated. We will see
  2. James Manning Says:
    I think you are right about Cincy, but I'm not sure about New England. I think the Colts have what it takes to get by them this year.

    They still have a very impressive defense and Tom Brady is no joke so it will be tough.

    I think Detroit my surprise some folks but I'm still drinking that Chicago Kool-Aid so I have to ride with them. The Titans over the Ravens? That's a surprise pick.
  3. Blah Blah Blah Says:
    Baltimore
    Detroit
    Indianapolis
    Cinncinnati
    New England
    Pittsburg
    ATL
    St. Louis
    Cleveland
    Jets
    Denver
    KC
    New Orleans
    Washington

    Granted ALL this is just guessing...I'mma RAIDERS fan 'til the day I die....BUT, there are quite a few nice looking men on some of these teams I picked...LOL Yea, I know....just a girl comment...lol

    *smooches with the tongue out..slirp slirp...lol
  4. Dell Gines Says:
    Uh Oh...

    So far in games completed I am 7-1

    Waiting on Atl, St Louis, NY & Dallas...

    Also, I forgot to add, I pick Green Bay over Cleveland (even though they are down right now)
  5. Dell Gines Says:
    I also have Miami over the Jets, Oakland over KC. So I think I got them all now.

    Tennesse
    Tampa
    Detroit
    Indy
    Cinci
    Carolina
    Pitt
    Phili
    Atl
    St Louis
    Giants
    Dallas
    Green Bay
    Miami

    -----

    Since SD is way up and I missed it I won't add them and I still think I am missing one.