The Coonin' Corner: f/Cowboy Troy


Inspired by a post on Crunk & Disorderly

Welcoming my new edition on the blog called, ‘The Coonin’ Corner’. This is a section specially made for those members of the black population that see fit to set the advancement of black people back 50 years. In the inaugural edition of ‘The Coonin Corner’ is a man that has probably sealed his fate into the Coonin’ Hall of Fame with his very first outing.

Cowboy Troy is a man with very little pride, self-esteem, marbles and talent. Which is why executives saw fit to exploit his idiocy and release a monstrosity called “Loco Motive”. A CD filled with what he likes to call, Hick Hop. The title of the album says a lot about the man: Loco - Mad; insane. Motive- An emotion, desire, physiological need, or similar impulse that acts as an incitement to action. I have to view him as partly crazy otherwise I’d have to see him as most painful shuckin’ and jivin’, blackface, vaudeville show of the modern era.

But to be fair, I listened to the album, as painful as that was. His inspiration must come from commercials where marketing executives got together and wrote the rap lines. I’ve heard better rapping in Old Navy commercials. It is childish and comical at best. And I don’t mean comical as in Eddie Murphy, ha ha, comical. But more in the spirit of ‘let me poison you with laughing gas as to distract from the pain of being bludgeoned to death with a blunt object.’ I would put him in the Top Ten of Worst Rappers but I don’t want to disgrace the list by calling what he does, rap.

I’m not sure who is going to buy his album but I don’t expect to see him on 106 & Park anytime soon. As a matter of fact, I wish Coonboy Troy (as referred to on SOHH.com) a swift and painful demise. And it will happen as soon as the rednecks grow tired of his shuffling and sit the coon out to pasture where he can live the rest of his insignificant and embarrassing life off the chicken and watermelon royalties earned from the hot mess he condemned the world with. Your 15 minutes are almost up buddy.

 

6 Responses to The Coonin' Corner: f/Cowboy Troy

  1. Miss Stylishly Graceful Says:
    Worst guy in 2005
  2. Black Wombmyn Chat Says:
    I have GOT to see this fool!
  3. Anonymous Says:
    shoot 'im
  4. Dell Gines Says:
    You know what, I think they said he had one of the top country albums for a minute.

    James, honestly, I think 50 Cent plays the minstrel role much better.
  5. James Manning Says:
    That's true. fiddy just went out like a sucka
  6. Dell Gines Says:
    You know what would be funny, if they were both on stage at the same time. Priceless buffoonery...