Bush: He's Saying the Same Ole Thing

Well, it just never stops does it. Bush is beating a rhetorical dead horse to death. It is so sickening but it looks as though people are onto his game. Check the polls.


President Bush Job Approval
Updated Daily by Noon Eastern
Bush Job Approval

Strongly Approve---------- (23%)
Somewhat Approve---------- (25%)
Somewhat Disapprove---------- (14%)
Strongly Disapprove ---------- (38%)

RasmussenReports.com


UPDATE
Even Colin Powell is have a change of thought. Source CNN

"I wish I had not been involved in it," says Col. Lawrence Wilkerson, a longtime Powell adviser who served as his chief of staff from 2002 through 2005. "I look back on it, and I still say it was the lowest point in my life."

"It was anything but an intelligence document. It was, as some people characterized it later, sort of a Chinese menu from which you could pick and choose."

 

0 Responses to Bush: He's Saying the Same Ole Thing