ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!!

 

23 Responses to ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!!

  1. Bloviating Zeppelin Says:
    Congratulations James, on your Bears' 39 to 14 win over the Saints. You're goin' to the Super Bowl baby!!

    BZ
  2. Bloviating Zeppelin Says:
    Long time since 1985, isn't it? And think about the contract Lovie's gonna get NEXT year! First black coach in a Super Bowl team!

    BZ
  3. Bloviating Zeppelin Says:
    Well, it's the Bears and the Colts now, with Tony and Lovie squaring off. Pretty evenly matched teams I'd say, so it should be a good, pretty tight and exciting game. I have to state, the playoffs have been a lot of fun to watch this year, no one team steamrollered over the other and that makes for more exciting football.

    Bears and Colts: two class teams. It's about time they both got into the Superbowl.

    BZ
  4. James Manning Says:
    BZ,

    I didn't think the Colts could pull it off.It will be a great Super Bowl.

    I know folks are going to talk about the black coach thing... but hell... IT'S ALL ABOUT THE BEARS, BABY!!!!
  5. Rell Says:
    you're hype aren't you?

    Congrats -- a black man is going to win the Super Bowl! :-)
  6. MEP Says:
    Go COLTS!!

    :D
  7. Kip Says:
    Your Bears re trying to recapture the days of Walter Payton, they played a good game and won Jay.

    Congrats

    Chance,
  8. Tha BossMack TopSoil Says:
    I stand Corrected! I got the Colts tho.
  9. Tha BossMack TopSoil Says:
    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
  10. James Manning Says:
    BossMack,

    You are still the nonbelieve. That's cool. It will be a good game and I'm sure Colts fans would be happy to have the opportunity to pick up the remains that the Bears will spread all over South Beach.
  11. Dionne Says:
    Congrats!!
  12. Diane S. Says:
    Being a native of Chicago, I expect you're quite happy about this? Congratulations.

    (I haven't had an opinion on football since Roger Staubach retired - which ages me, I know)
  13. nosthegametoo Says:
    I couldn't believe it.
  14. Dave Miller Says:
    Congrats James. I thought the Saints were gonna pull it out until that safety!
  15. timmer Says:
    GO BEARS!
  16. Mr. Grey Ghost Says:
    Congrats James! But I'll be rooting for the Bears only because I cant stand Peyton Manning.
  17. Bushwack Says:
    Ok James Lets see if they can bring it home.....


    BTW I'm rooting for the Black coach, with the white quarterback....LMAO


    I think its a great thing when the Superbowl is being coached by 2 class acts such as Lovie and Dungy, May the best team win.
  18. Dave Miller Says:
    Good luck to your team James! I hope it is the kind of game that keeps you on the edge of your seat the entire time. But I think the Colts will come through. I don't think Grossman is tough enough.
  19. Anonymous Says:
    Yo James your boy hester just ran the opening kick off back. That guy is nasty. Mark Bey
  20. Bloviating Zeppelin Says:
    After a 29 to 17 Super Bowl defeat, the Bears need to GET RID of Rex Grossman!!

    BZ
  21. Chelle Says:
    Wicked sorry dude. Agree that Grossman needs to go.
  22. Vent Says:
    Hello-o? James? Yo! You out there? It's been two days since the debacle, brother. You're not sucking on an exhaust pipe somewhere, I trust. After all, just a game, my man. Come on, James. You're starting to scare me may-an!
  23. Dionne Says:
    You've been missed!!

    I've started watching a show you might like. It is called Lincoln Heights about a police officer who moves his family back into the rough neigborhood that he grew up in. Its on Monday nights on the Family channel.