Comic: Jimmy & the Spying Right Wing Puppet



For those of you that are new to the blog and are not familar with the characters click here for another look at the puppet: Jimmy & the Right Wing Puppet

 

6 Responses to Comic: Jimmy & the Spying Right Wing Puppet

  1. nikki Says:
    he makes it easier than a crackhead after a guy sticks a five dollar bill on his jimmy.
  2. Unknown Says:
    Doesn't Karl Rove have more than three fingers, though?
  3. James Manning Says:
    Drew, I'm not sure. I'll have to check to see what the anatomy makeup is of his species kind.

    Nikki: That is rather easy.
  4. Bullfrog Says:
    nikki, you got issues...
  5. Diane S. Says:
    I'm not sure if this conversation changed any hearts.

    I'm not sure either James, but I absolutely believe that if anything can change hearts, it is a conversation like this. Don't give up the fight. At least people are talking! Lots of people! Talking a lot! That's a huge victory on it's own.
  6. Anonymous Says:
    Someone said something a little while ago that put things into perspective for me:

    "After 400 years of slavery, segregation, and Jim Crow, how is it possible that everything has been wiped clean and we are now starting fresh after 30 years of civil rights?"


    I don't remember who said that, but I believe it makes sense; the previous convo is testimony.