Pigskin Challenge: Week 7 Recap

Well, it looks as though I am finally making some moves. I went 10-4 this past weekend to move up another notch on the Leader Board. Dell Gines has finally come down to earth and has lost the top position. There are four games that separate the top four players. I changed my mind on the Steelers and New Orleans so I went 1-1 on that front.

I really feel sorry for the San Diego Chargers. They've lost four games in the forth quarter. That is a damn shame. I don't believe in Denver but they almost proved me wrong. I might have to ride with them the rest of the year.

Bears won. They have the worst offense I've ever seen... geesh. Check the left column for the standings. It should be very close.


FANTASY BASKETBALL

I have a league so if you are interested in playing, go to Yahoo Fantasy Sports

Team ID: 107607
Password: bball

 

1 Response to Pigskin Challenge: Week 7 Recap

  1. Dell Gines Says:
    I'm In...